Dwarven Forge Goes Sci Fi!

Erion

There's nothing about it on the Dwarven Forge Web Site, but Alliance Games Distributors new Game Trade Magazine had a full page ad for the first two sets of a Dwarven Forge Science-fiction maze line. What I saw looked absolutely amazing.

Here's a door section.

A Larger Set up

Passage Set Pieces

Starte Set Pieces

The Ad.

Pics from Gaming Report

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Always nice to be able to pay someone else for terrain when I'm too lazy to make my own.

Does anyone know if this stuff comes pre painted or not and if the costs are comparable to the fantasy terrain? (I don't even know approximately what the fantasy terrain costs for that matter...)

Does anyone know if this stuff comes pre painted or not and if the costs are comparable to the fantasy terrain?

I believe that they come prepainted.

They had them out at GAMA last week and they looked okay. Not the right scale for CAV and I prefer Armorcast (I adore painting my own) so they aren't on my shopping list.

cher ^_^

...Or Space Hulk, of which I have in my closet. :)

I also have a fantasy RPG with a high-tech background I've been puttering with for a while, that would be an excellent addition for it, so when the characters start finding that high tech stuff, I have the perfect dungeons for them to crawl around in.

--LSH, who one day will get that RPG finished.

...Or Space Hulk, of which I have in my closet. :)

I also have a fantasy RPG with a high-tech background I've been puttering with for a while, that would be an excellent addition for it, so when the characters start finding that high tech stuff, I have the perfect dungeons for them to crawl around in.

--LSH, who one day will get that RPG finished.

Ohhh enlighten us to what this RPG entails? Please?

*drolls*

It sounds interesting. So fantasy chracters in a high tech world. That could be really fun.