Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

CAV - Wolf (94075)

Here is the next set of models that have been finished in my ongoing CAV Terran army.

post-11245-0-67568100-1460922798_thumb.jpeg

post-11245-0-78591600-1460922810_thumb.jpeg

This follows my other sets for the paint scheme.

As always comments welcome.

Edited by Edsterdoom
  • Like 9

A bit more colourful than I would choose but it evokes a quote from the old Steve Jackson OGRE:

(paraphrased):  In the day of advanced sensors and optics, camouflage is about electronic signature and less about colour.  So if a 1000 ton AI warmachine decides it wants to be pink, you just decide on the right shade. 

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CAVBOSS
      Set aside some time for our 2nd virtual gaming convention coming March 26-27! We are currently working on a full line of events that will include online gaming, special guests, virtual painting contest, and much more! Special miniatures and prizes will also be available.
      We are looking for more content contributors and would love to host your event! Please email us at cavcon(at)talon-games(dot)com ASAP! www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline

MAINVIRTUAL CC 2021 MAIN_2.mp4
    • By Glitterwolf
      EPIC Miniatures - Dungeon Explorer with Whip
      EPIC Miniatures - Wolf Sled
      Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.

Snow and Ice:
      Greenstuffworld Snow
      AK Interactive Ice Sparkles
      Vallejo Still Water.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/

Lance Bucklesworth on an arctic adventure!
      What will he find when reaches the far North?
      He raised these wolves himself to pull his sled and protect him, will it be enough against the creatures roaming the frozen wastes?
      As he passes the last barren trees heading to the ever frozen plains he's got only one thing on his mind.
      To find the remnants of a lost civilization and retrieve the priceless artifacts they left behind.

• By Restless
      I'm a huge Okami fan. I've played the game end to end 5 times and I have it in progress a 6th time. I took Reaper Mini's Spirit Wolf and painted it like the white wolf, Amaterasu. Then I sculpted its iconic, flaming reflector out of green stuff and attached it to its back also with green stuff. Enjoy!

• By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By Standifer
      This my orc warlord on a warg. It is a Nolzurs deep cuts orc on dire wolf miniature. 
      I did most of the painting in one day, I do need to touch up the base and redo the finish on the flag, but otherwise he is done.
      I was aiming for a Hound of the Baskervilles look for the Warg. 

Now he just needs an actual name besides Orc Warlord....
      Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)