Supernatural

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenlight collectibles makes the Supernatural Impala in 1/64th scale. That might be a little small, but it depends on what minis you find to represent the cast. Finding the four door version of the Impala like the one in the show is difficult even in the larger model car scales.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 1

I've also seen on eBay that there is a 1/43rd scale version available, but I've never seen either in person.

The 1/64th is available in two different packages. One specifically for Supernatural (#44692), the other is in the Black Bandit (#27730) series.

The 1/43rd one is specifically packaged for Supernatural (#86441).

All are by Greenlight.

EDIT: And I just bought one of the 1/43rd scale sold by eBay seller xtremediecastcars-com for $20.90 including the cheap shipping option.

Edited by Brother Jim
  • Like 1

I dont watch the show so I don't know what to look for in copy-cat miniatures but a good place to start would be:

• Crooked Dice Miniatures - They actually try and make copy-cat miniatures of TV shows.
  • Hasslefree Miniatures
Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

Does anyone make any Supernatural minis? Sam, Dean, Cass, Crowley? If not, are there any good alternative options for minis?  What about an appropriately scaled 1967 Chevrolet Impala?

Greenlight collectibles makes the Supernatural Impala in 1/64th scale. That might be a little small, but it depends on what minis you find to represent the cast. Finding the four door version of the Impala like the one in the show is difficult even in the larger model car scales.

Greenlight also makes one in 1:43 scale. It's licenced from the show and so is the 4door version.

Go to their website and click on their 1:43rd tab. They make several cars from TV and movies including Starsky and Hutch's car, cars from The Blues Brothers, the station wagon from National Lampoons Vacation and a bunch more.

Not sure how readily available or how pricey it may be though.

• Like 1

I scoured for the Impala. It took a few weeks of periodically checking and I think I got it for $16 + S&H. Compared to some $5 Diecasts I've gotten from drugstores it's very disappointing in quality and lack of opening doors/hoods/trunks etc.

For Sam & Dean, google Warhansa. Check their Horror and Urban Fantasy. I tried ordering them before and he was out of stock. He took them down and I ended up ordering some other things and they were really nice and shipped fast. Now I see Sam & Dean back up on his site and I might order soon.

If you do order from Warhansa.. whatever the charge is, they usually ask that you pay the paypal fee too.. which when I ordered 2 models it was less than a buck.. so not a big deal for me.

Hope that was helpful and okay with the forum rules.

EDIT: Oh.. and for Bobby (and possibly Sam and Dean conversions if you're crafty) the previously Wargame Factory Male Survivors kit (now through Warlord) has some options that could work if you're creative.

Edited by 4tonmantis
  • Like 2

I scoured for the Impala. It took a few weeks of periodically checking and I think I got it for $16 + S&H. Compared to some $5 Diecasts I've gotten from drugstores it's very disappointing in quality and lack of opening doors/hoods/trunks etc.

For Sam & Dean, google Warhansa. Check their Horror and Urban Fantasy. I tried ordering them before and he was out of stock. He took them down and I ended up ordering some other things and they were really nice and shipped fast. Now I see Sam & Dean back up on his site and I might order soon.

If you do order from Warhansa.. whatever the charge is, they usually ask that you pay the paypal fee too.. which when I ordered 2 models it was less than a buck.. so not a big deal for me.

EDIT: Oh.. and for Bobby (and possibly Sam and Dean conversions if you're crafty) the previously Wargame Factory Male Survivors kit (now through Warlord) has some options that could work if you're creative.

Perfect!

• Like 1

Hasslefree just previewed one of the brothers one their Hasslefriesian facebook page so they'll have them both available relatively soon (at least as resin masters, metal will usually take a few months more)

I just saw some updated progress on this the other day. They're going to be really good. It'll be street clothes versions it looks like. The WGF (Warlord) Male Survivors box might be the best bet for them in their FBI disguises.

• Like 1

So I picked up the brothers from Warhansa, and they're okay Both are a little smaller than most of Reapers moderns. Sam needs a little work to get his legs in the right position, and he's just ever so slightly shorter than Dean, when he should be half a head taller...

I think I'm gonna grab the Hasslefree brothers when they're released in metal.

Hasslefree just previewed one of the brothers one their Hasslefriesian facebook page so they'll have them both available relatively soon (at least as resin masters, metal will usually take a few months more)

I just saw some updated progress on this the other day. They're going to be really good. It'll be street clothes versions it looks like. The WGF (Warlord) Male Survivors box might be the best bet for them in their FBI disguises.

I believe they are just about ready now: https://www.facebook.com/Hasslefriesian/photos/a.1729899647229813.1073741860.1513834622169651/1779990095554101/?type=3&theater