Sign in to follow this  
Guildenstern

GW Luna Wolf Space Marine Chaplain (BaC) April RPChallenge

finished my Chaplain for my Luna Wolves :) Finally got better lighting and some better pictures. Still a line or two on him I wish I had done a better job on greenstuffing :( Really liked painting this model, it has a lot of details and I had a lot of fun painting the "plasma" effect on the gun.

post-14692-0-62210500-1461090980_thumb.jpg

post-14692-0-77191100-1461090984_thumb.jpg

post-14692-0-66968300-1461090987_thumb.jpg

post-14692-0-91861400-1461090990_thumb.jpg

And a shot of him with the models I've completed thus far:

post-14692-0-02638900-1461091016_thumb.jpg

• Like 20

Thanks! I've been trying to practice more lol My first attempts were not as good even.

I absolutely love the reaper greys especially for these guys. I basically did them with a Medium grey vallejo base and then rainy grey layers with a final layer (or two) of weathered stone. Some of the white edge highlight is just off white. I tried to use it sparingly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nakatan
      Hi there, this is my new just-finished etude.
      Join my Patreon,
      my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/
      and my FB https://www.facebook.com/ivan.melnikov.nakatan/

• By Rat13
      At the moment I'm not exactly starved for projects (I've actually got a long list taped to my desk), but what I really wanted was something quick and easy. Luckily one of the projects on that list fit the bill perfectly so my third Imperial Guard joke squad has started. 

Unlike my "Fabulous" squad or even my Tau defectors this is a more nuanced joke. Instead of painting battle hardened Cadiens I'll be painting a squad of the Planetary Defense Force. GW lore is a funny thing whenever comparisons are made as any player can tell you. So while the Imperial Guard especially the Cadiens are "elite" warriors completely at home on the battlefield the Planetary Defense Forces are easily killed cannon fodder living the cushy good life on Imperial worlds. The PDF act as peacekeepers and the first line of defense during any attack and they usually end up dying in droves (not unlike the actual Guard). 

The only real difference at least on the actual tabletop will come down to color scheme. I've decided a peacekeeper's color scheme would work well and I've come up with two options. 
      I think I prefer the blue tunic with the grey armor, but the reverse could work too. I figure I'll just sleep on it and decide tomorrow with fresh eyes, but I'm open to any thoughts/ideas.
    • By Nameless
      I painted some minis from the Kill Team: Rogue Trader box. They are originally a nurglish warband called the Gellerpox Infected, but I will use them in my Swampstalkers army for Kings of War.
      The second line in the big unit is made of Titan Forge ogre pirates mixed with parts of the Reaper's Crab Man (SKU:44110). They are all now Butchers, and they also have the dedicated hero for them (Fleshripper, one with the cleaver ). Smaller guys are Horrors, wizards in my army.

• By Nameless
      I painted this GW's Lord of Plagues as a hero for my Swampstalkers. He is now the Swamp Drinker, one of the Reapers  (the unit I showed recently).

And this Morphus from the (unfortunately) defunct Enigma Models was actually painted few years ago. I found him in my display cabinet and though he would make for a nice Swamp Hunter, another hero for my army.  So, here he is, with just a new base 

• By Nameless
      I bought these 16 converted nurgle warriors for my Swampstalkers army and added two Reaper minis (battleguard golem 77169 and Anval Thricedamned, Evil Warrior 77055) to get 3 bases with 6 warriors each.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 106 Guests (See full list)