Technically, this is batch 3 - I painted 10 more Malvernian CAVs before this round, but:  ADON!  

Since I have so few Adonese units, relatively speaking, I figured I'd dive in and knock out the whole force at once.  I managed to pick up those APCs on the cheap, so I am very tempted to add some infantry, but the rumor mill says there may be some new space-elfy units coming up soon, so I'm pumping my brakes.  

Paint job:  Speed paint.  Pic quality: rushed.  Still, hope this helps people get motivated to paint! 

Adon%201.jpg

Adon%202.jpg

• Like 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Have finished this chap, having put some WIP shots up on the WIP sub board. 

Really happy with how it turned out, and now want a unit of them! 

In the meantime may use him as an upgrade for the friendly ogre you can use as a character in Rangers of Shadow Deep. 

• By CAVBOSS
      We will also be hosting a weekend of virtual content focused on CAV: Strike Operations!

As many of you already know, we had to cancel CAV-CON 2020 this year (and skip the rest of the shows we attend through the year). So rather than sit around and mope through that weekend, we have decided to live stream the whole weekend on Twitch and Discord.
      We will also be sharing content on our FB, Twitter, and Instagram accounts!
      We plan to spend the weekend playing CAV, talking, Playing CAV, painting, Playing CAV! Starting Sept 4th at 12 noon (CST) and going each day till we can't go any further!
      We will have hourly prize giveaways (limit one per guest) featuring t-shirts, paints, minis, and anything else we choose to throw out there!
      We hope to have a few guests dropping by to chat while James "Maddog" Meredith will be here to test his mettle vs CAVBoss as we throw a few dice using the new campaign system! Between now and showtime, we will be sharing our progress on getting our units ready to fight!
      I'm sure it will be chaos, but it will be a lot of fun, so I hope to see you drop by! CB
      https://www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline
      https://discord.gg/vmrTrxU

• By Choppertown
      After completing my Reaper training kits, I'm ready to start tackling my old 80s lead minis from my youth.  I tried painting a couple when I was twelve years old and failed so miserably I literally thought there was no way I would ever be able to even attempt this hobby and it was just better left to others with more talent.  Thanks Reaper for making the awesome training sets and helping me try again after over 35 years.  So without further ado I begin digging into my vault from the 80s.  Apologies if this forum is for Reaper products only, no insult intended.

So I think this baddie might be a Ral Partha Hill Troll, but not sure. Anybody have some insight?

• By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)