The Mystery Machine

Got sidetracked by the arrival of an order from Hasslefree today, but I finished the freehand on one side of the van. It is far from perfect, but it is acceptable for tabletop. I sorta dread doing the other side, but it will be done... and I could use the practice.

I'd post a picture, but I'd have to reopen the hobby room to go take a picture... and that would involve allowing a swarm of cats back in there... which would involves shooing them all out afterwards... and likely missing one... who, due to being trapped in there all night, would pee in Berni's fabric stash...

Yeah, I'll post pics tomorrow.

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc, lots of people use those. 50 call cans for storage. ..

Also, .45 ACP, and 5.56mm ammo come in those cans. They just have different markings. . .

George

Excellent point.

For more gear, how about:

tarp

sleeping bag(s)

tools

backpack(s)

Got sidetracked by the arrival of an order from Hasslefree today, but I finished the freehand on one side of the van. It is far from perfect, but it is acceptable for tabletop. I sorta dread doing the other side, but it will be done... and I could use the practice.

I'd post a picture, but I'd have to reopen the hobby room to go take a picture... and that would involve allowing a swarm of cats back in there... which would involves shooing them all out afterwards... and likely missing one... who, due to being trapped in there all night, would pee in Berni's fabric stash...

Yeah, I'll post pics tomorrow.

Some one out there makes decals for the Mystery Machine. I'll see if I can dig up the manufacturer.

• Like 1

Loving the idea of removable cargo. It is why the Chinese make earth magnets.

Not a fan of That Giant Oil Drum. It looks too large. (Also the physics of 55 gallons of liquid, any liquid, in that one container on that poor van's roof...Ouch. But it could explain why Fred and Daphne are MIA...crushed by an oil drum rather than a zombie horde.)

eta: And yes, I know: cartoon physics... ...just don't let a coyote anywhere that massive drum, 'cause it will crush everything in its path to flatten him.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.