Sign in to follow this  
Pippin

Female Archer (that's kind of anime-ish)

So, I've probably just been watching too many anime shows lately, but I had an idea for an anime-type girl with a bow (and her head shaved all around the sides and just long on the top and done off to the side).  I think she came out pretty well.  I did a bit of a dolly that I cast in resin.  That's why there is a tiny bit of white showing here and there in the midst of all the Green Stuff. There's also a hole in the resin in one leg, so I had to plug that with Green Stuff as well.  Anyway, here's a front view...

IF3Fqql.jpg

a side view...

PpLype1.jpg

and a back view.

MpLJuBP.jpg

Hope you enjoy her. I'm looking forward to Painting her :=)

C&C always welcome!

• Like 13

I wouldn't be able to resist painting tattoos on her head! I like the one behind her as well!

I wouldn't be able to resist painting tattoos on her head! I like the one behind her as well!

As cool as tats would be on her scalp, I'm afraid I'm not quite that good at free hand.

Thanks for noticing the mini who accidentally photobombed her :=) I rather like her as well, though I'm still in process of debating with myself if I like her right hand enough to determine that she is actually finished.

• Like 1