Skrill

CAV SO Bones - Rach Force (Conqueror and Warden)

I don't usually comment on the SciFi pieces; re, they're not really in my realm of my experience. HOWEVER, your WONDERFUL pieces are just TOO BEAUTIFUL to pass by without a word or two of praise. Your brushwork & color selections are OUTSTANDING; the Big Robot Guys bases are SPLENDID. That you've shown such an eye for detail on pieces this small is amazing to moi. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

These continue to be amazing. The extra silver/light grey on the Conqueror keeps the colors nicely varied despite the lack of green.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, want to share to you my last work: Lou AKA chibi-Cthulhu 
      Tried a purple contrast on him, the outcome is pretty nice, I think.
      The base is made sclupting some clay balls and cutting it in half to make the acid bubbles painted with fluo colors from Vallejo; then I've sculpted some tentacles and added to the base to make it more dramatic. A coat of glossy sealer and I call it done.
      Hope you like it:

As always every comment, advice and criticism is super welcom!
    • By astolat
      This was the must-have from Bones 4 for me! I cut off and modded the legs and created the base with apoxie sculpt so the hut can be placed on its own or on the legs. The paint scheme is "chicken" ;) 

I can't even remember all the colors I used on this thing, it was a mad mix of Reaper browns and golds, Pokorny terracotta, homemade washes, and I pretty much just kept going at it until I was happy. I hit everything with a matte varnish except several coats of gloss varnish on the window glass. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family,wanna show you my last work, the Necromancer the bones one; she got way less details than the metal one, but it is good to try new techs.
      So, why do not try to refine my NMM and new skin type?

And this is the outcome:

Had to paint the low edge of the blade, as the sculpted one is too small, and I tryed some basic reflection, pretty happy of the result :)

Hope you will like her, and rememmber than any advice and criticism is welcome!
    • By Kangaroorex
      My niece has her birthday in a week or so.  We were up visiting so I thought I would bring up a dragon I created for her.  I also had gotten the copper and alchemy set from scale 75 and kaphrixis is a copper dragon so...

Here is the finished piece.  The body was done with copper from scale 75 mixed with some Jaquards dry copper pigments for effect. The wings were aquamarine mixed with the copper and that was the effect I got.  I thought the upper wings were gorgeous 

Then I asked: where would a dragon keep his spellbook?  Answer: tatooed.to his wings of course!

So enjoy! I think I will try this again and see if I can duplicate or improve the results.  I especially want to work on some tattoo effects.  I would ask for critique but the metal effect just doesn't come through the camera well.  In real life the lower scales are significantly darker than the upper scales (decayed metal vs new copper) but it just doesn't carry.

And she got the mini today and loved it!

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Djinni figure from the Fan Favorites set.     When I first saw this figure in the Kickstarter, being a child of the 60's and 70's, the first image that flashed in my mind was Jeannie from the classic  I Dream of Jeannie TV show.   I knew that this was the color scheme I wanted to use on my Djinni figure. :)  

I made a couple changes to the figure.  First, I separated the lamp portion of the integral base so I could mount it on a different base; and Second, I mounted the sword the correct way as it is shown in the concept art, not upside down and left-handed as the figure comes.

Here's the write-up on my Bones Blog: Djinni Painting Article

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)