Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Ogre Gangster

I like him. He doesn't seem particularly ogrish but he is holding a tommy gun so I won't argue the point with him. :upside:

Wait that's one of those display bases. Never mind. I'll rephrase that. He's holding a large tommy gun so I won't argue with him at all. :ph34r:

• Like 1

He is an OUTSTANDING hoodlum creation...BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. You have this way of finding miniatures I've never seen before & painting them with such an abundance of character that I feel I must get one to try...even if I have no use for it other than to paint it. I do LOVE your style. VERY WELL DONE once more!

• Like 2

Very nice butterysmooth looking paintwork. Love it!

And thanks for introducing me to yet another mini that I had not seen before but that I now must have. :;):

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everybody!

I like him. He doesn't seem particularly ogrish but he is holding a tommy gun so I won't argue the point with him. :upside:

Wait that's one of those display bases. Never mind. I'll rephrase that. He's holding a large tommy gun so I won't argue with him at all. :ph34r:

There isn't much that differentiates the various races in Wolsung, you pretty much have to go by what it says on the character card.

Edited by aku-chan
  • Like 1

Very tidy job, he's looking quite sharp! The white pants in particular came out very well, kudos on pulling off good white.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Cal and Aponne, an Ogre and Halfling duo working for the Scylla crime family faction in the (possibly defunct) game of Wolsung.

Had this one sitting in The Cupboard of Unfinished ThingsTM at 75% done for about 3 years or so, so thought I'd get him finished while waiting for other things to dry.
      It also highlights how little my painting has improved over the years 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Wondering what this campaign is about? It's about Micro Art Studio's great Tabletop Battlefields!
      Some players lack time to create a nice-looking gaming board. Unfortunately sometimes it ends up with playing on random, clumsy terrain - this is where we step in to change it!
      We created unique sets by mixing a bit of our current products with some new, superb releases! We give you battlefields of the highest quality, where you will fight the most epic battles!
      Game-ready tabletop board scenery sets are a totally new idea - containing thematical terrain and a playmat available at a decent price!
      The scenery is made of special polyurethane foam which is well known for its durability. It is easy to glue with cyanoacrylate adhesive and can be primed & painted with almost any coating.
      Products we create are up to date with current rules of different wargames, therefore playing on them feels natural and easy-going. We are wargamers ourselves, so don't hesitate and put your trust in us!
      Shipping rates
      Keep in mind that pledge values do not include shipping costs. They will have to be added in the pledge manager after the campaign is finished.
      Your shipping will never be more expenive than 60$ (30$ for EU), no matter what you choose or what your location is. All packages will be tracked and we take full responsibility for their delivery.

• By aku-chan
      Yet another Wolsung mini, this time it's the Dwarf Gardener, he's fully equipped to deal with any young'uns that stray on to his lawn.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, he's just so unusual!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting another Ogre Gangster from the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio.

Casting wasn't too good on this one, he's got pits, cracks and rough patches all over him, but I still think I did a decent job.
      He's also my final Ogre Gangster (I've still got a few Halfling Gangsters to paint though), so here's a group-shot:-

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly appreciated.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting an Ogre Gangster, part of the Halfling Mafia faction (the Ogres do the heavy lifting) from the game Wolsung by Micro Arts Studio.

Really pleased with the job I did on him (He's got eyes! Always feel extra happy when I can do their eyes), just wish my stupid Vallejo varnish hadn't made him so shiny in the wrong places.

• Who's Online   56 Members, 3 Anonymous, 280 Guests (See full list)