• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rahz
      Finished up another 3d printed bust.  I have really been enjoying the different scale and different subject matter (I don't think I've ever painted an orc before). 

Not 100% happy with the hair, but the strands are not as thin as I would have liked.  Picture is a little washed out but I have having issues of not enough light or too much.  And yes his left eye is milky on purpose and the whole reason I painted this piece. 

Thanks for looking. 

EDIT: and of course, now looking at the picture on my computer screen I can see that the wound on his face goes through his bottom lip too, and I missed it..    At well... 

• By Dan S
      Apologies that this one isn't Reaper, but I am super stoked with how it turned out and really wanted to share.

I recently started experimenting with glazing, an old and popular technique I have been aware of for years but had never really given much thought to or attempted.  It was like unlocking an ancient magic, I cant believe the difference such a subtle technique has made to my miniatures.  After achieving some promising results on a batch of halflings I recently painted, I decided to experiment some more on a slightly larger model, a 3D printed bust I'd picked up on Ebay (I believe it is by a company called Tytantroll Miniatures).  

Anyway I just wanted to share.  Glazing has been a revelation to me, and it just goes to show that it sometimes pays to step away from your comfort zone and try new things.

• By outsiderminiatures
      Quick paint job on this fun little bust! 

Painted entirely with Pro Acryl paints from Monument Hobbies

• By Lostraven
      I hope this is ok as it is outside the fantasy/sci-fi realm but this is what I've been working on while taking a break from the Bones 4 core set. This is a 1/10 bust from Young Miniatures sculpted by Young B. Song, Templar Knight YH1837.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/the-mechanic?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      This bust is "The Mechanic" a robot mechanic in a post-apocalyptic world.
      Is a high quality resine figure (limited edition) Scale 1/10
      The copies are ready, so the shipment will be immediate once the project is finished
      Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my second miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are:
      Spain: 6€
      Europe: 12€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)