• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Restless
      This is Thrasios, a triton ranger and one of the players in my D&D 5e Theros campaign. I built this mini in Hero Forge according to the player's description and added my own touches to it. For example, I was inspired by the neon tetra fish in painting the skin and I used Greek hoplite reference pictures to paint the armor.

• By Elf86
      One of the three from #2550.  Been a while since I've touched a paint brush.  Tried to use up as much of my old Ral Partha paints from LOOOOOOOOOONG ago.  I made zero attempt to make him pretty.  But there wasn't enough to give him that LARP image at a renaissance fair.  

• By aku-chan
      Working on something new.
      I don't paint many large scale minis, so thought I'd make a thread.

Like all the newer Kingdom Death holiday releases, you get a large display mini and a smaller gaming mini, in this case it's range regular Aya as some sort of adventuring barmaid.
      I made a little start to the larger Aya:-

Working on her barrel as it will involve lots of messy drybrushing. So far the barrel has had a basecoat of Parasite Brown/Ochre Yellow, the barrel stand is a base of Parasite Brown/Scarlett Red and the fancy end is Bronze. It then all got a good coat of Brown Wash.
    • By lazarp
      I don't really like this sculpt, they've cut corners too much for my taste, but as I painted Drizzt it grew on me. Has some kind of charm and I like it now  hope you will too!

(click on the image for better quality)

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)