• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      We're starting a new 5th Ed D&D campaign in a couple weeks.  I decided I might play a rogue, so I wandered down to the LFGS at lunch and looked at what was there (because I obviously have NO miniatures already I could use).
      Spotted the Tabaxi Rogue female pack from WizKids (I like the sculpts and poses of the female figs more than the male ones) so that's going to be my next character.

Cool fig, primer isn't too bad.  Some nasty mold lines but I only have a week to paint this so I'm not messing with them.  Maybe after I'll clean up the "advanced" version and do a better job on her.

And after some time fiddling with colours.

Well, that looks a mess.  Just figuring out colours.
      Skin base is MSP Alien Flesh.  Cloth is MSPB Succubus Kiss. Had AV Model Air Black handy so used that to start base coating metals.  And leather is MSP Leather Brown.  Still not sure on the leather but I'll give it some time to think about it and maybe try a wash on it.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody! Hope a lot of you are having a great time at ReaperCon, one of these days hope to go!

So here is one of the figures I finished last night, a Ral Partha female fighter, sculpted by Bob Charette.   With this figure, it took me forever to figure out what color I wanted her clothing to be, so after a long and painful struggle just gave up and made them white. Don't know if that's ever happened to anybody else?

Anyhoos, enjoy!

• By Inarah
      A couple more of my recent tabletop paints.  Female on the left in gold and red came out of Bones 4.  She is in a leaning pose.  The one on the right is Deladrin, female assassin, roughly painted as a catfolk rogue.  Both figures were done with a traditional basecoat, drybrush and wash/ink technique. I did some NMM for the swords. 

• By Nightwing
      This old Games Workshop mini is from about 1986. I think I had gotten him in a pack of minis because I have several others from the same line. I think I bought the pack mainly for this guy. He was my favorite, and I painted him solid black with silver trim. 

This time, I went with copper colored armor. A long time ago I wasn’t down with the big snake on his head so I chopped it off. I used paperclip and some contour putty to resculpt it here. The shield glued on to a round knob on his fist. Trying to figure out how to incorporate that unconcealable circle on the shield, I went with a simple eye motif. 

Please let me know regarding the flaming sword. I made the flame with hot glue. I think flames are brightest/hottest at the base and fade to black smoke at the top. I’m not sure how well this paint job imitates Fire, so comments on how to improve would be greatly appreciated. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rawhide Dame, she's a pin-up from Kingdom Death.

Not some of my best work, I made a bit of a mess painting her skin, but overall I don't think she's too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   41 Members, 4 Anonymous, 99 Guests (See full list)