Sign in to follow this  
quidamcorvus

14299: Saramonde, Crusaders Chronicler and 14025: Kyla, Bounty Hunter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      I don't really like this sculpt, they've cut corners too much for my taste, but as I painted Drizzt it grew on me. Has some kind of charm and I like it now  hope you will too!

(click on the image for better quality)

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• By Gantrell
      The latest from my bench, Reaper Minis Sir Conlan. This is a character for my D&D game. Player requested muted colors but a contrasting blue cloak. What do you think? Did I succeed? As always C&C welcomed and encouraged.

• By Peithetairos
      Finally I finished my conversion of Nienna Elfen Ranger. I pretty much changed every aspect of the original mini.

New things attempted: Cloth textures and freckles.

C&C very welcome.

Areas to improve: Blends (smoother is always better), finer texture patterns, sculpt could be a little cleaner in some places.

• By MoonglowMinis
      The last of my player characters I painted up for Frostrun is Ophelia Pokitz, a young halfling with sticky fingers.  They're represented here by Bailey Silverbell.

Ophelia was a fun mini as well.  Was my first time painting a humanoid with large facial features, which made it a lot easier to bring definition to the nose, lips, and eyes.  I think I even hit the cheeks with a bit of blush.  I also had fun trying to make their cloak look like it was made of fur.  The result is acceptable, but might also just look snow covered.  You can be the judge.  I also enjoyed painting a rogue that was both colorful, but subdued.  The dark greens and magentas add some much needed life to the otherwise dark mini, in my opinion.

More Photos beneath the spoiler:

Ophelia Pokitz is what you would call a troubled teen.  Orphaned at a young age, Ophelia spent much of their childhood passing from orphanage to orphanage, always finding a way to get kicked out.  They eventually left the system and struck out on their own, traveling to some of the larger cities in search of a better life.  Over the years, Ophelia has learned to use their small size and tiny hands to "reposes" any valuables that aren't bolted down.  This habit has put them on a wanted list in many towns across the countryside.  Pushed further north, Ophelia has found themselves in the town of Harpy's Hearth.  Ignorant of their southern reputation, and full of gold-carrying adventurers, this could be a great place for Ophelia to catch a break and line their own pockets.  It could also be a great place to find a new family.  If they can survive the darkness to come.

Read their story and check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)