Grenadier "Fighting Men"

Nightwing

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the Old Warriors may no longer be state of the art pieces, they do have a charm all their own; AND, as BEAUTIFULLY painted & based as these, they still will draw admiring comments...like this one. WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

I love clonky old Grenadier figures (my first minis bought were the "Females" set in 1980).  You have done a terrific job painting them up brightly and cleanly.

• Like 2

Those shields look great. Also really like the pattern/variety you went with one the one with the crossbow. I know they are kind of smallish compared to modern, heroic sized miniatures, so that is some impressive detail.

• Like 2

You did an excellent job on them!

The sculpts may not be up to today's standards, but they sure do pack a lot of character!

Yes, they certainly do! I've got some of those fellows crying out for paint...

• Like 2

those are awesome! love the colours

older sculpts make look not as nice in one sense as the newer sculpts but the thing that always amazes me is the dynamic poses are much stronger. They're much more individualized at least in just about all the minis I've seen. Todays minis, apologies to sculptors at Reaper, just seem to be for the most part repeating the same set of poses over and over again.

• Like 1