Tiniest paints Portrait of a Young Tiefling

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited to start her. I'll have many questions and pleas for advice.

ooh!  I bought the bust

4801_f1a.jpg

...and need to get started on that, too...  Good luck!  I'll cheer you on!

She's a beauty, that's for sure. Can't wait to see what you do with her. I'll take your cheering and offer my cheerleading skillz for yours.  

Looking forward to see what you do with this after seeing your lionman.

Thanks! Hopefully, I'll give ya something to look forward too.  

Looking forward to see what you do with this after seeing your lionman.

DITTO!!

:-D
  • Like 3

Got mine just a couple of days ago. But I'm not going to start on her until after a paint workshop in mid June. The class is tought to by Julio Cabos. Really looking forward to it. The class and the bust.

I'm jealous of your class. A whole bunch of us bought this bust. It's going to be so much fun seeing what everyone comes up with!

She'll be of the reddish hue. Black hair. Dark blue corset with gold brocade accents. Probably a cream underdress. Ummm that's all I got so far. :-) oh and the plinth will be creamy white marble. Started that but it's more white white than creamy white so Im going to start again. Not a big deal the paints so thin I can just basecoat it in the blue-black and try again.

• Like 3

She'll be of the reddish hue. Black hair. Dark blue corset with gold brocade accents. Probably a cream underdress. Ummm that's all I got so far. :-) oh and the plinth will be creamy white marble. Started that but it's more white white than creamy white so Im going to start again. Not a big deal the paints so thin I can just basecoat it in the blue-black and try again.

You might want to use a bone colour for that creamy white as a base.

Or a golden skin shadow.

Good morning Drow!

*** Stop playing around with your "friends" I need your attention NOW!!!!***

*** Excuse me Countess, I'm coming!!!...Sheesh as if I don't have a life ...****

**** I heard that!!!, I can arrange to have it ended if it is bothering you!!!!****

**** No! no !  My Lady that won't be necessary, I'm your devoted servant***

*** Then stop fooling around and get that furry excuse for a body over here!!!****

• Like 4