77234: Boneflail, Gnoll Cleric

Jessie

Finally the last of the gnolls! These last 3 put me at 16 total gnolls completed, and I never have to paint another gnoll ever again (unless I want to). These guys were a little more interesting than some of the others, like their name suggests they seem to have bits of bone all over them. I think they also might be lady gnolls but I'm not certain. Anyways, nothing special, just getting them done! Thanks for reading!

post-13639-0-07459800-1462129564_thumb.jpg

post-13639-0-51713800-1462129563_thumb.jpg

• Like 20

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that she (im pretty sure) also has bits of mirrors on her chest, some of the bits seem very smooth and flat to be bones. 

nice work on these.

I totally sympathize with the being done painting them, I worked on them from Jan-March, and I had less of them than you. 

• Like 1

I thought that she (im pretty sure) also has bits of mirrors on her chest, some of the bits seem very smooth and flat to be bones. 

nice work on these.

I totally sympathize with the being done painting them, I worked on them from Jan-March, and I had less of them than you. 

Yeah I didn't realize those were supposed to be mirrors, but that makes sense. I just did mine in metallic (though you can't really see from the angle of the photos). I thought they were maybe like lazy chainmail type of deal.