Another Ral Partha Dwarf - Standard Bearer

72moonglum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Old Vertically Challenged One looks WONDERFUL. While the old miniatures do have a certain charm to them, it is your deft hand with the brush & an eye for colors that makes the mini much more than a nostalgic piece. BEAUTIFULLY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

The Old Vertically Challenged One looks WONDERFUL. While the old miniatures do have a certain charm to them, it is your deft hand with the brush & an eye for colors that makes the mini much more than a nostalgic piece. BEAUTIFULLY WELL DONE!

I agree with malefactus. Your colour choices and paintwork on this old school mini really great give it life.

Wonderful work overall but I really like what you've done with the various blues and the nmm helmet.

Thanks guys! One of the color choices that I made that I wasn't too sure about was the green shirt. Do you guys figure that worked okay? I've been trying to keep as much as possible with a blue and red theme with these dwarves. When you look at all the other ones I've been painting you'll see I've at least tried to include these colors.