• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• By korimar
      Town Guard 01-021 by J. Johnson

• By JDizzO
      Some town guards to keep those pesky adventurers in line.  Sorry for the pics, I almost forgot to post these in time so they were rushed.

Edit:  In all their sloppy glory!

• By Chris Palmer
      This week I finished up the last of the Town Guard from the Bones II, Expansion 2, "Town Guard" set, by painting the Spearman figure.  There's been a number of these posted here of late, so I thought I'd add mine to the forum as well. :)
           His spear was all bent out of shape, and I tried the usual Bones boiling water straightening method to get it right again, but just wasn't able to get it perfectly straight.  While I don't mind a little "wonkiness" in a wizards staff, I felt the spear really needed to be straight.  So, I replaced the Bones spear shaft with one made from a round toothpick.  It was no problem slicing off the original shaft, drilling through the hand, and drilling a small indent in the bottom of the spear head, and then gluing it all back together again with Gorilla Superglue.
        I then did a simple tabletop paint-job on him, added an old Space Marine transfer to the shield, and based him for use with Frostgrave.

As always, C & C welcome.

• By hammer570
      Probably won't get around to actually putting paint to pvc until later this week as I have some midterms early this week.  But I took an hour to clean these guys up and sketch out some ideas.

These spearmen will be representing the members of the city guard (which is really just part of the army) of an Elven city in my homebrew 5e campaign.  The elves have extreme reverence for the Sun and Moon and consider them driving forces of nature and thus very powerful.  Hence the design on the shield.  I think I might be biting off more than I can chew, thinking I'll be able to freehand this, but I'm up for a challenge.

Areas in blue (which is basically just the pants and the scarf/padded arming cap) will actually be a pretty basic creamy linen offwhite.  Debating for the shield whether I want to do the design in silver and gold, or simply yellow and gray, would love to hear other people's thoughts on that.

My goal with this project is going to be to paint everything but the face and shield as quickly as possible and spend a decent amount of time on the face/eyes and a good deal on the shields.

edit: grammar
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)