Massive Darkness

Smokestack

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just had the Heros 1 pack through from ebay...........nice miniatures.

Compared them to the Reaper Bones miniatures perfect size

27543679502_5e6a9f8f66_b.jpg

Also GW standard round bases fit inside the coloured rings.....but 25mm clear bases dont :(

• Like 2

Seems that tribal elders are a pretty common trope, yet this is the first time I've seen a miniature of one! 

Glad to see this KS round out my generic fantasy miniatures collection with some uncommon but usable sculpts.

e86374a036861341522637f02d37e30e_origina

• Like 3

Still, luckily, not tempted.  I want a couple of the bad-guy dwarfs, but since I can't get them individually, not backing at the moment, and I don't think I will unless something changes dramatically.

Still, luckily, not tempted.  I want a couple of the bad-guy dwarfs, but since I can't get them individually, not backing at the moment, and I don't think I will unless something changes dramatically.

Yeah, I like the dwarves, too. Eventually it is worth to ask them if they offer boxes of extra enemies.

I'm still in, and may still be in for 2 boxes but for a CMON ks it's been kind of slow and boring. Still think the base pledge is a great deal. Don't like the elementals and don't need extra dice so my pledge is stagnant right now.

This game feels more and more like it's being cobbled together. They billed it as a dungeon crawler, but it seems like it was designed to be a fantasy monster enemy version of Z:BP. From what I've seen, the fans picked up on that and asked for an actual dungeon crawler game, and now story driven quest rules are being tacked on. 

Does that seem to be the case to anybody else, or am I missing something?

As long as the game ends up being fun and easy to teach I'm fine either way.

• Like 2

This game feels more and more like it's being cobbled together. They billed it as a dungeon crawler, but it seems like it was designed to be a fantasy monster enemy version of Z:BP. From what I've seen, the fans picked up on that and asked for an actual dungeon crawler game, and now story driven quest rules are being tacked on. 

Does that seem to be the case to anybody else, or am I missing something?

As long as the game ends up being fun and easy to teach I'm fine either way.

It definitely feels like that, I think you are right. But a fantasy monster enemy version of Z:BP sounds pretty good to me. And if the story driven stuff turns out well it will be a nice bonus.

• Like 3