Massive Darkness

Smokestack

Okay, I'm not sure I'm doing it yet, but I'm thinking about dropping down to $1 and biding time 'til later in pledge-manager season.

If I do this, I'd be dropping an EB, so, if I do this, would anyone want to schedule to try to grab my EB?

• Like 2

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've backed Zombicide: Black Plague and Blood Rage and the minis are excellent. They aren't much like bones at all, they are much harder plastic, so they aren't nearly as indestructible, but they aren't fragile by any stretch.

The quality is great, solid detail and very little warpage (I've yet to have to boil/straighten anything). Some weapons and arms are quite thin but I haven't seen any voids or other defects anywhere. There are flash lines on most minis, it's usually visible but not too thick. I haven't seen any misaligned prints though, so if you file off flash they clean up real nice.

• Like 4

At or about heroic scale so 28mm to 32mm for the hero figs, keep in mind that the monsters are pretty big though they seem to tower over by as much as 3x the heroes height.

I just added to my pledge, crossover and that Hellephant. With the very nice hero sculpts, the cyclops, the minotaur, cockatrix, ogre brute and rockbreaker, nightmare thing, werebear and tiger, lord tusk, and that wicked hellephant, this looks to be a very decent haul. I really wish the ratlings were better sculpts, I really only like the bully (and just barely), all the rest are terrible looking. The spearmaiden cyclops is tempting, if there were some young cyclops minions I could imagine a scenario mom and dad cyclops defending their kids.

• Like 4