Massive Darkness

Smokestack

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I got to see the minis at Gencon, but never could get close enough to have a demo game.  And yes, they were selling the game there..... *sigh*

True... but the price for what I got from that Kickstarter would have been danged expensive at retail (or from the traveling tinkers on evilBayou).

On 8/21/2017 at 8:23 PM, Dan d'Lyon said:

Oh, they always say on their projects that they might be selling them before backers get their rewards. The sigh was simply because some copies are in the country and I want mine. Lol

Not some, but all of them are in the country :poke:, and as of yesterday they are being shipped finally! (got my fedex notice this morning ::D:)

• Like 1

Got my FedEx notices by email today.  Still nothing showing on CMON Pledge Manager.

Yes.  Notices.  30 pound box and a 4.5 pound box.  I'll be swimming in minis on Wednesday.

The oddest thing is that I ordered these before I ever knew about Reaper.  And it feels like I've known Reaper for a long time now...

Though, technically it has only been since August last year.  Hmmm... double checking my info... cause that seems odd...

Nope.  Massive Darkness was July 2016.  Joined Reaper on August 2, 2016... huh...

• Like 2