Massive Darkness

Smokestack

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually really excited about this one--a game I think I'll enjoy and some miniatures that I really dig. Hard to strike that balance, seems like. I've come close to backing/picking up various Zombicide editions before, but I just wasn't into the zombies. This looks like it might totally do it for me.

• Like 1

After reading more about the game and thinking it over, I will pass on this one.

I love running the monsters in dungeon crawler games so the AI-control is not for me.  I also like positioning around terrain so the big 'zones' does not appeal to me.

On the minis side, I don't care for cone heads but some of the other monsters are tempting.

Backer #60 guess I'm lucky or fast or both. I love dungeon crawl games and the minis just make it icing on the cake! This is a 30 day KS so I expect CMoN has tons of extras to give out and more than likely several pay add-ons too, maybe artist boxes like Black Plague. Pity the fool who doesn't back this one.

We need to get them to make dashboards for Zombicide:BP for the heroes/monsters/necromancers so we can have these minis as crossover, cause there's just not enough as it is. ^_^

• Like 1

97 miniatures @ 470k funding.

I have two guys in the gaming group that are boardgame geeks, so there should be a copy around to play...

Of course there are some of the minis I want, and some I don't. 

I will hang back and see, there does not seem to be an incentive to pledge now. 

• Like 1