Massive Darkness

Smokestack

The minis look great so far.  I might try the actual game if the rules are simple and easy to learn (if it's complicated I'd rather be playing D&D, but if simple I can convince people who don't like complex rules to give it a try).  But I would get it just for the minis.

• Like 1

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Guillotine Games not connected to this? I couldn't find any mention of them on the kickstarter. They would have been a big factor in whether or not I back the KS.

I've been wanting a dungeon crawl game for quite a while now but have yet to purchase one. I'd heard good things about the gameplay and story of Shadows of Brimstone, but wasn't crazy over the minis. I've heard Descent and the D&D based games don't have much story and the gameplay is... Okay. Again not really impressed by the minis.

13307325_10153740675187877_4537887498612

that was the pic on the Guillotine Games facebook page a couple of days ago so they are clearly involved but my guess is its a wholey owned CMON property (with them doing the rules as subcontractors?) rather than Zombicide where GG is the IP owner and CMON is just the publisher

Oh and this one i'm in for the game more than the minis which while not bad are my least favorite CMON game minis for a while,

don't get me wrong I don't dislike them, but very few get my 'ooh shiney' juices flowing but the game itself seems to be the dungeon crawler i've been hankering after (and the hints dropped on Dakkadakka by those close to CMON about further support and poterntial conversion stuff for Zombicide BP and other CMON properties via their organised play scheme make it even more appealing)

• Like 2

And its not just 106 miniatures as some of them are big... Not quite sure how big yet, but I am guessing the size of the ogre and Giant from Blood rage. Haven't gotten my wave 2 Black plague yet but they have large ones too.

Really like the dwarf girl. She looks tough...

I like that sculpt too.

29 day campaign?  That seems excessive.

Back in my day, ALL Kickstarters ran for 30 days.

And we Liked It!

Dang whippersnappers!

• Like 7