Massive Darkness

Smokestack

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That weretiger is the kind of mini that I don't like to see as an exclusive. That thing looks amazing. So amazing that people who miss the kickstarter might feel very left out. I'm a backer so I'll get it, but if I had missed this campaign I'd feel disheartened knowing that I couldn't order such a slick mini from anybody but a scalper. 

• Like 6

I'm not supposed to be backing any more Kickstarters (especially not for board game), but I really like the minis in this one!

I'll put this one on remind and see how much awesomeness appears first.

I'm in the same boat Aku-chan.

• Like 1

So. I am actually thinking about getting another base game. Double the stretch goals is great because of all the minions this includes. it will depend on what add ons there are As I may not be able to afford another $110 base game.) but I am warming to the idea more and more.

Oh, and Mila is now the leader on my Bloodrage girl warband.

• Like 1

So we're up to 106 miniatures not bad for the £75 pledge and it's less than 3hrs in can't believe there still is 29 day 21 hers to go!

Gah. That's coming out very reasonable per mini.

/wallet says stop reading Kickstarter threads

• Like 2

So. I am actually thinking about getting another base game. Double the stretch goals is great because of all the minions this includes. it will depend on what add ons there are As I may not be able to afford another $110 base game.) but I am warming to the idea more and more.

Yeah, it's not like you can't use the mini's for another game, even a miniature wargame. I'm sure you could have an orc army vs. a zombie army if you pit your MD mini's vs. your Z:BP ones!

Since MD has cards for each of its miniatures, I could even stat up the figures for Song of Gold and Darkness and use the cards as a randomizer for monster encounters. Slam down the tiles (from Z:BP as well) for a random dungeon. Done!

• Like 3