• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Fresh off the painting table come the Dwarf Adventurers II from Stonehaven Miniatures.  Their first Kickstarter, another set of Dwarfs, was the second Kickstarter I ever backed!

First, a group of the "traditional" Dwarfs, if any of them can be called as such.

One of my favorites of the set, a Dwarf Barber:

Here are the Dwarfs I thought would work better as Duergar.

My Duergar take some inspiration from World of Warcraft's Dark Iron Dwarfs, not just having white hair.  Gives them a bit of variety.

Dead Tom:

And preparing for Eberron, the Dwarforged:

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 136 Guests (See full list)