Well I didn't thin the paint at all tonight and I used a completely new brush and still got bubbles but not as bad. It would seem that there is eccentricity to this bottle or maybe this color, anyway, I think I can move on after this dries thoroughly. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I was just about to post a question about this particular color: I am not getting bubbles but the paint seems to be "glopping".  It does not seem to be drying evenly so I was wondering if it was something I was doing or if maybe this particular color has an issue.  I have not had this problem with any of the other colors I have used

I've not had a problem with it drying unevenly, but I have noticed that it does seem to have a longer drying time than most. Chalked that up to either having thinned the paint too much or the weather as it has been unseasonably humid. Perhaps it's just another eccentricity of this color.

I've not had a problem with it drying unevenly, but I have noticed that it does seem to have a longer drying time than most. Chalked that up to either having thinned the paint too much or the weather as it has been unseasonably humid. Perhaps it's just another eccentricity of this color.

Yea this one seems kinda eccentric.  I thinned it exactly the same way I always do with all my others and I doubt its the weather.  Too bad, I like this color but it's not coming out like I want it.  I hope I can salvage it.