• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELCOME ABOARD! Your Land Shark is not only a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation; he/she/whatever is a SPLENDID introduction...OUTSTANDING WORK!

I hope your stay here is a LONG & MERRY experience!

• Like 2

Another newbie that's much better than me?

Welcome to the insanity and occasional lucidity that is this forum!

Don't lick yor brushes, don't feed buglips after midnight(or before for that matter), help out when you can, hurry to send all your available cash on the Bones III KS, and if you find something nice on the interwebs, post about it in the relevant hread in Off-topic.

• Like 4

Wow, thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I must say I wasn't expecting such praise, so really really warmed up!

Short introduction: I'm painting in a very hot and humid country called Vietnam, just restarted painting about 6 months ago after a break of 25 years and really enjoying it. I buy models by batches (like the BONES one of about 200 models) in the US as I can't buy them locally. I have a few bones I managed to finish to use them for the DD 5th ed game I'm DMing. So you will probably a lot of extracts from the Monster Manual, along with my players characters.

I recently built a lightbox with my kids hence you will probably be suffering my latest productions out on a regular basis.

And I must confess, I do lick my brushes, can't help it ;)

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum!

For the first topic on th forum, I wanted to show off my bulette and i have a question for you: I have submitted some entries to the Inspiration Gallery some weeks ago but they are still pending. How can I ask Reaper to actually have a look at them?

Try deleting, submit again. That's happened to me a couple times. They're usually approved with in a day.

While TR's advice is usually sound, I've noticed that the front page of the inspiration gallery hasn't changed in weeks. I've a mini hanging out as well. Perhaps someone's out of the office or is busy with conventions, but I haven't been concerned enough to ask.

• Like 1