Sign in to follow this  

Thank you, Fungus Fans! 

Exciting!!! 

Thanks, Morihalda...you are the very first person ever to describe my Mushrooms as exciting.

I'm doing the stems right now , which lack the visual interest of the Faces. I'll switch to doing stem than face to maintain your interest.

Shroomy !!!!!!

Yeah....

I suspect there is a fungus among us !

...AND they are taking over...I'll refrain from any political observations at this point.

More mushrooms! Huzzah!

Thanks, Mierot...you are the second person every to find my Mushrooms exciting. This is a definite morale boost.

• Like 2

The "Tallest" one of the 'dollies' looks like he is about to say "Hi there, Kermit the 'Shroom here..."

(Back right corner in pics)

George

• Like 2

The "Tallest" one of the 'dollies' looks like he is about to say "Hi there, Kermit the 'Shroom here..."

(Back right corner in pics)

George

Until now I hadn't thought of naming the Mushrooms, but the tall one in back, right hand side will forever be Kermit to moi...AND now Rainbow Connection is playing through my head. 

Thanks, George...I LOVE that song.

Rainbow_Connection_scene.jpg

MUUUUUUUUSHROOOOOOOOOMS

*bounces happily and eats popcorn*

Thanks for a VERY positive reaction, Aryanun...it is much appreciated.

The Green Stuffing is done on the first of the Mushrooms:

DSCN2149.JPG

DSCN2155.JPG

DSCN2157.JPG

...there you go!

• Like 13

Yesterday was a bust Mushroom-wise. With an unexpected trip to Austin, all that got done was a white on black prep of Wednesday's Mushroom. Today though, I managed to do a few faces that I'll prep later:

DSCN2165.JPG

DSCN2158.JPG

...with some closeups:

DSCN2160.JPG

DSCN2161.JPG

DSCN2162.JPG

DSCN2163.JPG

DSCN2164.JPG

...does the last one remind anyone but moi of a former late night talk show host.

• Like 14

That great thing about your 'shrooms is that we don't even have to eat them to get the full tripping effect! Great job!

• Like 6

That great thing about your 'shrooms is that we don't even have to eat them to get the full tripping effect! Great job!

...Eat your heart out Dr. Tim! It's true though; I have White Rabbit & sometimes Songs to Aging Children Come playing in a loop through my head the moment green stuff touches the dolly.

Thanks for the reply, ub3r. Positive feedback is always appreciated...sometimes adored. I'm glad you like them.

• Like 3

Was going to head to bedy byes, when it dawned on me that I would be dreaming about these mushrooms !!!

Thats NOT dreaming.. That's NIGHTMARING !!!

I am going to find a thick old Latin tome to read for a while...

SHUDDER !

Scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Love seeing his tricks though).

• Like 1

Was going to head to bedy byes, when it dawned on me that I would be dreaming about these mushrooms !!!

Thats NOT dreaming.. That's NIGHTMARING !!!

I am going to find a thick old Latin tome to read for a while...

SHUDDER !

Scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Love seeing his tricks though).

Thanks for the imaginative reply, Jay! There are a few L.A.F. Folk that claim to have had Mushroom Nightmares...scary stuff. 

I opened a fresh tube of Green Stuff earlier; I'm all set for some Mushroom making...only baseball season is saving the World.

Yesterday I managed to finish up the sculpting & prep on a few more of the Mushrooms, some arms were added, AND the first of today's is setting. The excess from the pieces has been enough to finish the stems on  seven small normal(?) mushrooms. SO, without further delay, here's what the Gang look like now:
DSCN2166.JPG

DSCN2170.JPG

...with some closeups of the smaller of the Mushrooms & the Clarabellas:
DSCN2168.JPG

DSCN2169.JPG

...the more advanced one's; i.e., the ones with the arms:
DSCN2171.JPG

DSCN2172.JPG

AND the first Mushroom today:
DSCN2175.JPG

...more later...perhaps.

• Like 13

This is the best 'not a how to make mushrooms' thread I've ever seen. (I think it might also be the only one, but I'm not certain about that).

Good stuff!

Waitaminutehere...they've got arms?!? AHHHHHH! They're gonna take over!

• Like 2