ub3r_n3rd

Randomness IX: Incoherence is our superpower!

I can keep secrets very good!  Wolves are reliable!!!

HE's a WWWIIITTTCCHCHHHH!!!!!

*le sigh*

Darnit, I've now run out of non-work things to do at work that still technically count as work... I guess I'd better start doing real work. :down: 

• Like 7

Well, dang, the power's out.

Catch you later.

• Like 6

Well, dang, the power's out.

Catch you later.

Woot! Party time!!!

On a serious note, ugh! Ack! I hope it gets back on soon!

• Like 4

I'm in the hangout, using text chat. I'm next to a blast furnace, so background noise is very loud... xD

It wasn't that bad.  I was getting a five-second echo whenever I spoke though.

A HA!

Maybe it isn't always my microphone.....

It's Buglips' fault....

• Like 3

I can keep secrets very good!  Wolves are reliable!!!

HE's a WWWIIITTTCCHCHHHH!!!!!

*le sigh*

Darnit, I've now run out of non-work things to do at work that still technically count as work... I guess I'd better start doing real work. :down:

Things like change your title?

Edit----> How many of you went and Checked his title??????

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 6

I was having problems with echos the other day; It's my netbook that's the problem; works great when on my Android (which I left at a friend's house >.< ). I'll jump in a bit later, text-mode-like. I might even give a tour of the studio (though no promises on the quality of camera work; carrying around a netbook to film isn't exactly a steadycam!).

Debating whether to drive an houir to get my tablet, or just wait till he brings it by tomorrow.

Oh, and quick aside, I used to get all worked up over the use of "till", thinking it should be an abbreviation of "until" typed " 'til." Turns out, "until" is derived from the contraction of the Scandinavian "un" and "till". Till is the older source, and correct without abbreviation.

Language is weird.

• Like 9

The English language. Mugging other languages for vocabulary since the Dark Ages.

Interestingly enough, in this instance, the English "till" is older than the mugged "until", dating back circa 800 CE.

Yeah, etymology's one of my things. Also, entomology.

• Like 6

The English language. Mugging other languages for vocabulary since the Dark Ages.

Interestingly enough, in this instance, the English "till" is older than the mugged "until", dating back circa 800 CE.

Yeah, etymology's one of my things. Also, entomology.

And let me guess, you're an enterologist professionally?

::D:

• Like 2

Has CW emerged from his bowl of chili already???

I fear for the worst.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

Speaking of which, it doesn't sadden me in the least that I'm not young in the time of skinny jeans.  I happen to like my circulation reaching all the way to my toes.

at the risk of crossing a line or two, there is a joke I have heard, and sometimes find myself using that states Skinny Jeans are for guys who misunderstand the concept of 'getting into her pants' 

• Like 3

Has CW emerged from his bowl of chili already???

I fear for the worst.

If he fell in, does that make him a chili dog?
  • Like 7