Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

Dark Sword Female Mage

Awesome. She's so lovely and the basing is amazing! Congrats on the 2nd place and leveling up your skillz! I'm also very happy I could encourage you into doing that competition. ::D:

• Like 2

Awesome. She's so lovely and the basing is amazing! Congrats on the 2nd place and leveling up your skillz! I'm also very happy I could encourage you into doing that competition. ::D:

Thanks! But it was not a second place, they use the open system like ReaperCon so they just do medals.

• Like 2

Thanks! But it was not a second place, they use the open system like ReaperCon so they just do medals.

Ahh okay, still very very good!

• Like 2

Lovely work.  Congratulations on the Silver!  It is well earned.

@Ub3r - nice work enabling on more than just mini buying.

Yeah, Ub3r's enabling powers have grown.

She is beautiful! Love the face and the freehand!

Cool piece acd congrats on the silver!

Thanks!

That is superb, the close up on the face really shows the skill in your painting off here and the base is amazing.

• Like 1

Beautifully done!

Great painting, everything about it is terrific.

That base is stunning !

That is superb, the close up on the face really shows the skill in your painting off here and the base is amazing.

Thanks guys! I really wanted to push myself with this one and I am very pleased with her, especially after the issues I had with the freehand and top.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this