Memorial Day Paint Binge Challenge 2016

Inarah

It's that time of year again.  Those of us in the US have a 3 day holiday weekend coming up (May 28-30) and I am challenging you all to join me in a massively multiplayer paint binge!   Everyone is welcome to join, even if you can only paint for one day. 

The object is to finish as many figures as possible. Quantity counts over quality. All manufacturers are fair game, posting of WIPs and finished pieces is strongly encouraged. You may prep and prime figures before hand, in fact I recommend it. Get out all those Bones,  primed or half painted figures and get ready to finish them before Bones 3 ships! 

Got an army to finish, need to move some half painted terrain off your desk, want to tackle that dragon for the big figure contest? This is the time.  All manufacturers are fair game. 

Prep and prime your figures now so they are all ready to go Saturday morning (or if you're taking a 4 day weekend, Friday morning). Have your camera ready to share photos.  Photos strongly encouraged! 

For this holiday there is a special extra challenge: paint a figure in memory of a lost friend, pet or loved one. Anything goes. 

Painting begins at 00:01 May 27 and ends 23:59 May 30.  More or less. 

Those of you who video chat are welcome to set up channels.

• Like 11

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will try to join in! The Labor day one was fun, and I think I joined in for Thanksgiving as well.... (memory hazy...)

Will have a house full of Pathfinder players Saturday, and CT Ren Faire on Sunday,maybe more PF sunday night....

Might be some 2 am posts....

George

• Like 3

Man I first read this and I was like omg Monday's Memorial Day?!

wheew

Anyway, I shall try to join in, I know I'm always painting something anyway. School's out here May 25th but thankfully we have no graduations in the household this year (that's next year, then another gap, then my last youngin after that...)

I... will work at getting the #2 to join in as well! he just got his warband figures from Dark Sword for our Frostgrave in, and what I haven't told him, while I paid for the minis for his birthday, is that he is going ot paint them himself! >:D Ebil Mom is Ebil >:D

• Like 5

I'm definitely in!

I'm out of town this coming weekend (blah) so will need Memorial Day weekend to catch up with all my painting, especially for the Resolutionary Challenge for the month. Not sure what it will be, I usually don't prep too many minis ahead of time but I've ended up with lots based and ready to go at the moment. I'll probably have 2-3 that I need to get done that weekend.

Get out all those Bones,  primed or half painted figures and get ready to finish them before Bones 3 ships! 

Well that's very optimistic!  :;):

• Like 4