Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Amiri, Iconic Barbarian (89005) (Bones)

Over the weekend I finished up the Amiri, Iconic Barbarian, figure from the Bones 1 Kickstarter Iconics and Officially Licensed Pathfinder Miniatures Set. 

​   I tried making her weapons look like they were made from obsidian; and while I'm generally happy, I was a bit sloppy with the painted highlights on the spearheads.  

Anyway, she's for tabletop use, so nothing too fancy.

As always, C&C welcome.

IMG_7148.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 22

Fantastic work Chris everything gels really well on this its awesome

• Like 1

Great job on her!  I love how the lighter tones of the armor bring our her darker flesh tone.  Of course, the obsidian weapons are just brilliant.

Shall I expect to see her in a Frostgrave warband, or she simply not dressed appropriately for the weather?

• Like 1

Wow, thanks everyone for the favorable comments!  

Great job on her!  I love how the lighter tones of the armor bring our her darker flesh tone.  Of course, the obsidian weapons are just brilliant.

Shall I expect to see her in a Frostgrave warband, or she simply not dressed appropriately for the weather?

Thanks, Pippin.  As you suspected, I felt she was a little too lightly dressed for Frostgrave, so I gave her a green grass base.

Gorgeous! ::D: She just made me realize that.... I've never drawn eyebrows on a mini. LOL.

Thanks!  Lol...yes, Mori, its something I didn't do for a long time, and still sometime forget to do.  I really don't like to paint them, as trying to get matching eyebrows can be a pain, and few things can mess a face up like a slip of the brush while trying to paint them,. :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this