I am trying to gather together all Sophie lore.

I already know about Sophie Speaks from Casket Works issue 8, 2002

I have heard that Sophie seduces people into buying miniatures and paints, and that Rauthurose is her uncle (or something like that), although I don't have sources for either of those bits of information.

I want to make Sophie into an NPC in a Pathfinder game I am running, so I want to find out as much about her as I can.  If people can include links to sources that would be great, but I will take any lore I can get.

Thanks.

• Like 5

I will dig into my old Casket works and see what I may see...

also, maybe something here?

And

Welcome to our Asylum away from Home!

I will skip all the rest, as I am sure you already know the speil about how nice and insane we all are....

• Like 5

Remember, as Reaperbryan reminded me, she is evil. Not baby killing and soul destroying evil. but three kickstarters in three years sort of evil.

• Like 13

I will dig into my old Casket works and see what I may see...

also, maybe something here?

And

I will skip all the rest, as I am sure you already know the speil about how nice and insane we all are....

George, a funny thing happens with ComicSans Font when an iDevice tries to view it. Borrow an iPhone sometime and check it out.

• Like 2

Remember, as Reaperbryan reminded me, she is evil. Not baby killing and soul destroying evil. but three kickstarters in three years sort of evil.

I thought she was also said to be the playful, flirty succubus, not soul sucking seductress?
  • Like 7

"Insanely nice" he means....  Stay a while, have some coffee--don't set it too close to your brush water...

• Like 4

I thought she was also said to be the playful, flirty succubus, not soul sucking seductress?

oh she is. Very much so from what I understand.

• Like 6

It has been established that she is into cosplay.

Bryan answered a bunch of questions a while back in some thread. Not sure if it was Ask ReaperBryan Anything or some other randomness. Or in one of the KS comments.

• Like 5

Just looked in Catalogue Vol.6, No.3, August 97, Item #666, no mention of Sophie at all!

• Like 3

It has been established that she is into cosplay.

Bryan answered a bunch of questions a while back in some thread. Not sure if it was Ask ReaperBryan Anything or some other randomness. Or in one of the KS comments.

Good to know.  I was planning on having Sophie put lots of skill points into disguise anyways since she has lots of costumes and needs to modify her cloths to hide her wings around most people.

I briefly used Sophie in a Pathfinder game already.  In the game Sophie was disguised as a human since demons tend to be very unpopular.  At one point Sophie's cloth's got ruined and one of the PCs gave Sophie an extra dress.  Sophie accepted the dress but said that she would have to modify it to accommodate her large chest.  In reality Sophie had to modify the dress to accommodate her wings.  I assume that Succubi are much more flexible than humans, so they can adjust their bodies to match local beauty standards and fold their wings into surprisingly small sizes for concealment, although they will still need SOME extra room in back for their wings.

I will also see if the Sophie Fan club has any lore.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
      This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
      I will also include all my Sophie minis..

Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.

EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.

• By Talae
      This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.

The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):

From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
      (Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)

There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.

Quick ground rules:
      1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).

2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).

3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.

4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.

5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.

Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.

Alright, now let's get this party started!
    • By NyarlaBcn
      One of my favourite works: freebooter miniatures succubus. 
      Used a "slannesh" palette, mainly purple. I'm happy with the outcome. To give it a little more impact I tried a freehand on the wings. A pretty simple one, I think it looks cool, but it could be better if I dared to try to shadow/highlight it instead of using a plain color. There is more contrast on her skin & wings; here on this photo it doesn't look good because it was a pretty intense white light and it makes it all look the same... 

I like to name my miniatures but I wasn't feeling creative here, so I just named her Lillith... 
      Btw lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla

• By Watchman
      This is a continuation of a thread started in "More X-Wing Fun", covering stories for a start until some new pilots are trained.  I gave out "The Force Awakens" to a few guys for Christmas and Birthdays in the hopes of expanding the player base.  The group at the local game store seems to have vanished.  So continuing...
      This is the Rebellion News Network (R.N.N.)
      Watchman reporting from somewhere in the Distal Reaches.

We encountered a rather strange cosmic anomaly that has thrown us off course; no one seems to know our present whereabouts.  The emergency transmitter has been broadcasting our location since we lost our course lock-on. It has been only forty-five minutes but we have been informed of a locating beacon that has started transmitting a positional fix to home in on.  Evidently this is not a standard type beacon, not matching anything on the Galactic Navigational Charts…             We are, finally, approaching an uncharted planetary body…

We have been instructed to close all view ports before we land.  I am placing a Remote Optical Pad on the port that should pass all but the closest detailed external inspection. I plan to activate a Randomized Signal Receiver just before touchdown, and possibly obtain some external video…             So, a Military base of some sort: a Gozanti Cruiser taking off (?), and Y-wing bombers.  Looks like about two squadrons of Kihraxz fighters landing.  Here are two rows of Z-95s, which I am unable to determine how many are present. Looks like a standard type of base construction seen elsewhere.  Hmmm, there is no visible activity of any kind currently, which I can pick out, inside the installation.  
                  Okay we are going down and swinging around just past the base.           
      We have an interesting development, looks like I am picking up stray video signals close by from someone doing a visual scan of us.  They seem to be interested in our weapons mounts. Sorry guys nothing new or special here, same-o, same-o.
      Could this be a dual function base?  I see three Jumpmaster 5000s, an YT1300 and a HWK290.  Also an air patrol of Protectorate Star fighters. Okay feed was terminated.

I will complete the report when we liftoff.

Watchman reporting,
      Good Day
    • By Hyjynx
      First posted the assembled mini about a year ago to the day.... Worked on it off and on (mostly off), but am considering it done (for now ;-)  )

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 218 Guests (See full list)