What is Sophie's Lore

MrBoot

OK, I'll post my Sophie story after I write it next week.  I already have a draft, but I will need to change some details based on the information I recently received.  I got Rauthuros and Agramon mixed up in my mind, so I thought that Rauthuros was her 6 billion year old uncle.  Anyways, Rauthuros and Agramon will be in the story, they must just feel a little out of place.

You will learn about Sophie's long lost sister Celeste and her vampire husband Cassius, how Sophie and Celeste pieced together their broken pasts, how all of the Sophie miniatures were based on Sophie's real life experiences, how Sophie made a contract that would change her life forever, and why Sophie is currently working for Reaper, seducing people into buying miniatures and paints.

It's really a pretty fantastic story; he's told it to me before, but this will be the first time it's been written down! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished writing the Sophie story.  OneBoot helped me edit the story and gave me feedback, and now Reaper Brian has a copy of the story.  Once I edit the story based on Reaper Brian's comments I will post the story for everyone to read.

• Like 8

At a past ReaperCon, Sophie bat me in the head with one of her wings!

I was DMing & Farrah (All terrain Monkey's wife) was coming out of the bathroom in full gear. It was the Adventure themed Sophie costume too ::D:

• Like 6

You were DMing in the ladies room?

8€

You just reminded me as to how I got introduced to AD&D: First year of high school, 1982. Some of the guys were playing AD&D in the first year's students' restroom.

Specific details: This was a private catholic school for boys, and the building itself was over a hundred years old in with solid stone bricks. The restroom was huge and only had toilet stalls. Large windows looking outside on the school grounds. It had benches and long tables along the wall. The sort of place where 12-13 year olds would hang out if they wanted larger tables.

It's because of childhood memories like this that I'm amazed about the "scandals" from 80s in the US about kids getting caught playing that satanic game D&D. I had access to it in a school where we still had a religious community living upstairs from where we were playing and half of our teachers were priests. Nowadays, the only scandalous memory I have is how much people smoked indoors back then, even among kids.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5

You were DMing in the ladies room?

8€

Well it was at the Reaper factory, before the Bones 1 add-ons...... :huh:

Actually, upstairs the space between the game tables & the bathroom doors was pretty tight & of course I was sitting (one of the few times I was sitting while GMing,,) on the side were the ladies room was.

Here is Farrah in all of her Sophie glory. Funny looking for that pic, I found out the year, it was 2011. (some 5 years ago, jeeesh)

Farrah Bonnot as Adventure Sophie

Actually now that I remember, this was more or less her casual Sophie look, as she looked exactly like the Sophie artwork that year, even had a lantern attached to her belt.

Fun times!!

• Like 8

You've never seen her angry. Not just mad, she's cute when she's mad, but 'tearing your soul free and shredding it, making you long for the release of death that might never come' angry. Not even you would find her lovely then. No matter that she still wears the same flawless form, beautiful enough to tempt Liberace.  No mortal soul can see that and feel anything beyond fear and trembling

• Like 3