Just a quick note to Reaper and the Community.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was uncertain when I had first been recommended to check out the Reaper line of minis and paints; at the time my exceedingly narrow scope of knowledge was basically limited to either GW or Privateer Press and I thought Reaper and the Bones line was a cheap substitute...God I really never knew how incredibly WRONG I could be in life.  I am still a novice but I know enough of life in general to know a good...no GREAT...NO AMAZING, thing when I come across it.  I am a firm Reaper supporter now, having been welcomed lovingly into the community and enjoyed their superior (and reasonably priced!!!) products.  I cannot wait for my chance to go to Reapercon and I look forward to many, many years of supporting Reaper.  So...yes...agreed all over.

• Like 7

+1.  Been hanging around these parts for years, always a kind word of encouragement to be heard, a new trick to be learned, or some rampant silliness to engage in with Bryan, our resident tame domesticated semi-domesticated goblin, or one of any number of the regular crew of troublemakers. :D

Edited by Foxden Racing
  • Like 5

+1.  Been hanging around these parts for years, always a kind word of encouragement to be heard, a new trick to be learned, or some rampant silliness to engage in with Bryan, our resident tame domesticated semi-domesticated goblin, or one of any number of the regular crew of troublemakers. :D

Troublemakers???

There are Troublemakers here???

*** Looks around a bit scared***

• Like 4