• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a chirurgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Brianuk
      Nearly finished with this mini, a male necromancer that I have converted to a female with a head swap. The mini is like a fishing weight, really heavy, and the flow of the robes and skirts in my view helps this look OK as a gender swap. Also, the original Callus mini has a long sculpted pony tail which would have been hard to file off but was easy to connect to. 

I have no idea how I got a large hard to disguise paint blot on the scroll... 

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By lazarp
      Converted this one by using an avatars of war pit fighter body and added some greenskins bits (sword, head, etc) and greenstuff. Painted him to be used as an orc boss in my orc warband. Hope you like him! 

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 188 Guests (See full list)