• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By Jellyranger69
      Heya guys! I’m relatively new to the hobby and I’ve only recently discovered Reaper minis. This is my new favorite company, great pieces that even a broke dude like me can afford.

I suffer from partial blindness so extreme details can be a challenge....but it’s just for fun so whatevs. I plan on spending my remaining years of vision painting as many pieces as I can. 

I’ve seen some really incredible work from you guys! Thanks and feel free to hit me up. I’m always down to chat about minis and always open to critique. I’m here to learn.

- Jelly

This is my first completed Reaper product: Athak, Undead Knight!

• By NOLA Chris
      Painted up another bad guy for my players to encounter!
      Used contrast paints and light drybrushing on the stone

Added the chompy goo-gore with glossy red

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)