Sign in to follow this  
Rickdraco

Reaper Bones Fire Demon 77315

That is a mean looking demon.
And the green and blue make it look even more otherworldly. I can imagine it being brought back to this world by a powerful Necromancer.

• Like 1

"Shoot! All I prepared was Protection from Fire! This thing is all Ice and Poison. Run away, Run away!"

Great take on this guy.

Well executed.

• Like 1

"Shoot! All I prepared was Protection from Fire! This thing is all Ice and Poison. Run away, Run away!"

Great take on this guy.

Well executed.

Hehehe!  Well, Balors ARE Chaotic evil, they should always be unpredictable!

• Like 2

Thank you for following my advice.  Now I can see what you have done in the past. And I can follow what you are doing into the future.

Looking really good !

You can click on my name also and see what I did with the same miniatures...This way we can learn from each other !

Keep growing.. love what you are doing !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maglok
      Boom!
      Partial stoney nudity: Females
      Partial stoney nudity: Males

• By Scott W
      My first time posting to this forum, please let me know if I misstep :p

Reaper Bones Black: 44002 Rock Troll

I added a more rocky base using rock and some plastic crystals carved from leftover plastic sprue. Also added some more crystals to his elbows and side. The elbows were just because I thought it would make it look more menacing but the one on his side was because of a huge hole leftover from the moulding process. To take care of assembly lines I used some of the rock I cracked apart for the base.

I still have the belt and pouch to do, along with the base and some smoothing if blends in his muscles. 

Feedback and CC most welcome!!! 

• By rubegon
      I got this mini in the Mini Painting 101 class at ReaperCon.  This was our first ReaperCon - my wife and I took the class together.  I’d painted about a dozen minis (badly) for D&D before going to RC.

I like this sculpt, and I wanted to work on improving my basic painting skills.  I decided to keep working on her to see how far I can go.

I’ve spent an embarrassingly large amount of time on her already.  I do feel like I’m learning a lot though and getting better at controlling my brush and getting paint consistency right.

I broke out one of the good brushes I had bought and not touched - a da Vinci Maestro.  I still feel unworthy to use it but maybe it will help me get better.

I’ve done a lot of work on the red armor already, but still need to do some more highlighting.  I think I might have overdone the highlights on the green ropes in some places.  I was planning to glaze them down and redo a bit smaller.

Thanks for taking a look.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback or tips on what I can improve on the parts I’ve worked on already.

Here she is so far - she looks a lot better if you squint.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      So the reason I had spare blackstar rifles was that I decided a proper pirate captain needs a sword. 

So I built this guy with the bones 3 weapon pack, and the spare head off of the bones 4 bulldog armor. 

His sword has much fire, and his reactor a distressing blue glow. 

• Who's Online   39 Members, 3 Anonymous, 149 Guests (See full list)