Sign in to follow this  
Vytau

Knight Datacard - Super Minor Issue

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I was looking at the data card for the Knight (the iconic Templar CAV) and noticed that its LBGs are listed as L/R and its flamer is listed as R, meaning that the doubled-up weapon in the right arm is actually a combination flamer & laser, and the unique weapon in the left arm is a flamer.  I always pictured the unique weapon as the flamer and the paired weapons as lasers. 

Of course, the way I just described it, there is a "stage left vs. my left" issue...the unique weapon would be in the CAV's right arm. 

Again, super minor issue - just thought I'd mention it.  

No, historically it had a PBG, not lasers.

It's possibly gone thru more changes than any other weapon system in the game. It was a single attack in CAV 1, gained Linked in 1.5, went back to a single attack in 2.0, regained linked in RC08, and is now an LBG. 

• Like 1

Simple enough fix, though I use right or left based on how a pilot would be sitting in the cockpit, so his left is the CAVs left. Here is the JPG, PDF, and the CAVCP file to change out for those who are using it.

KNIGHT.jpgKNIGHTPIC.jpg

KNIGHT PDF

KNIGHT CP

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 5

Simple enough fix, though I use right or left based on how a pilot would be sitting in the cockpit, so his left is the CAVs left. Here is the JPG, PDF, and the CAVCP file to change out for those who are using it.

Awesome - thanks, Cavboss! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this