89008: Feiya, Iconic Witch (Bones version)

evilcoatrack

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your color scheme for this group!  I am a little disappointed that you sculpted the bases yourself.  Just because I have an unused Happy Seppuku stamp for wood flooring and was hoping you had used the same :down:.  I hope they look half as good as yours!

• Like 1

Love your color scheme for this group!  I am a little disappointed that you sculpted the bases yourself.  Just because I have an unused Happy Seppuku stamp for wood flooring and was hoping you had used the same :down:.  I hope they look half as good as yours!

Thanks!

I actually wish I had a wood flooring stamp.  Would have saved a lot of time with them - though the first two were on slot bases so I had to sculpt around the slot anyway.  I'm probably going to look into buying some better bases if I do another project like this later.

• Like 1

I looked at your color choices thinking of Feiya as a witch (of course) and my thought was, "It's well done, but doesn't really read well for me."  Then you said she was the party's druid and it all made sense!  It's amazing how a subtle shift in a coloring scheme can completely change the feel of the character's role in a party.

Love how the texture of the corset and blouse have so much texture.  My bad super-speed paint on mine leaves a lot to be desired (and probably should really be redone).

Kudos on another great piece!  Can't wait to see the whole group together!

• Like 1