Sign in to follow this  
DHRDawg

80023: Horace 'Action' Jackson (Bones Version)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Pascal De Lyon, he represents the Cowardly Lion in the Oz gang who are part of the Twisted game by Demented Games.

Really happy with this guy, probably some of my best painting in a while.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      From left to right; 50279 Malvernis Soldier, 50278 Rach Soldier and 50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 50279, Malvernis Soldier. This Chronoscope model was sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great Black Friday. Here are pictures of 50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This Chronoscope model was designed by Wayne Reynolds, Winner of the Reaper Con 2011 DYOM (Design Your Own Miniature) Auction. It is also available in Bones Black version under SKU: 49028.
      I added the katana on its back to be faithful to the concept art illustration and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Kangaroorex
      2020 has-been rough on everyone but some people have had it rougher than others.  A friend of mine is disabled and has had a really hard time just trying to keep basic necessities done.  

I thought I would send her a little friend who's got simpler an cuter problems. Purple is her favorite color.  He goes out in the mail on Monday

Hope you like him too...

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)