Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Katsumi Ninja Bushido

Very nicely done.

I recently picked up the Bushido rulebook and a couple of factions.  They do some great minis.

• Like 1

Very Nice work indeed!

FGU published a ruleset for an rpg called Bushido back in the late 70s/ early 80s...

Was flashing back to old adds in Dragon Magazine....

• Like 2

I especially like the shade of red that you used! Great work!

it is Reaper's blood red. I used some red ink for the 1st time too. Just a little bit on his knee armor and a couple of other spots. Trying to get a feel for what it can do.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another one that was a horror to glue. Frustration of the impossible and getting things to line up juuuuuust. right, seems to be the Bushido model way.  

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for a friend. I had an extremely difficult time from beginning to the end. I am starting to hate gluing little things. The final straw was when my superglue had a reaction with the Vallejo dirt and ate away a chunk of it. Walking into the room and seeing the model hanging by a thread of goo...a nice stream of curses followed. Finally finished, but with little joy. 

• By Glitterwolf
      New KS from Zenith.

This will be a KS exclusive Set.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zenitminiatures/samurai-commanders-jinmaku?ref=backerkit_launch

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for a friend's group. Their party acquired a dog they love so much that they spent all their gold to armor him up. He now has the highest AC in the party.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Bones Nakayama Hayato Iconic Samurai.
      I found his details a bit crude and decided to paint it as a statue for my Nippon Project.

Speed Paint with the Reaper Stone Triad.
      Scale 75 Decayed Metal, P3 Molten Bronze and Vallejo Verdigris.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829761

There is a legend that deep in the woods around Kyoto there stands a statue of one of Nippon's greatest warriors.
      If one would find it and paid respect to it the statue might bestow luck on that person.
      It is also believed that when the Empire is in dire need, the statue will come to life to fight once more to protect Nippon.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)