I have been painting this over in the Show-Off Forum for the past two weeks.

Here is my Mouse Warrior completed.  If you want to see how I got to this stage of the

miniature, check out the Mouse Warrior WIP by clicking my name tab below the title.

I can honestly say that this was a total delight to paint, So many options, and some real challenges

in there.  All that fur and really fine details added to my enjoyment.  I especially enjoy the decision making

process of what can I do with this.  So here he is.

You comments/Criticism is always solicited, and greatly appreciated.

Let me know what you think please.

Jay

post-12655-0-12775400-1463760864.jpg

post-12655-0-67694300-1463760864.jpg

post-12655-0-22986200-1463760865.jpg

post-12655-0-72350900-1463760865.jpg

post-12655-0-20645700-1463760866.jpg

post-12655-0-61094500-1463877625.jpg

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 20

That is an outstanding job congratulations! Reminds me of how Danger mouse would look in medieval times Brilliant!

Edited by Garomero
  • Like 3

That is one not-to-be-messed-with Mouse. Your BEAUTIFUL brushwork & FINE choice of colors have brought out all the Little Rodent Warrior's character SPLENDIDLY. The LOVELY base adds depth to the effect. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thank you for the likes and the comments.

I really enjoy seeing what people are noticing, he is rather fierce looking isn't he !

I really liked getting that piercing stare in his one eye, and playing with the eye patch !

Your comments mean a great deal to me.

Keep them coming please.

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 1

The little fellow has certainly seen his share of scraps, hasn't he?

Very nice work on him, including his base!

• Like 1

The little fellow has certainly seen his share of scraps, hasn't he?

Very nice work on him, including his base!

Thanks Chaoswolf;

He is a pretty tough mouse! 

He even has a small scar of ripped fur on top of his snout!  LOL

Mr. Summer had a good time sculpting this one !

• Like 1

Well done on the fur, and the base is very good too. I like that you managed to get a highlight on the eye, it makes him really come alive.

One suggestion is that you could shade the metallics a little more in a couple places, like on the shield. Having those darker shadows would make the highlights look shinier.

Great work!

• Like 1

Well done on the fur, and the base is very good too. I like that you managed to get a highlight on the eye, it makes him really come alive.

One suggestion is that you could shade the metallics a little more in a couple places, like on the shield. Having those darker shadows would make the highlights look shinier.

Great work!

Thanks Pragma !

Really appreciate your suggestions.  I've really gotten into playing around with the fur a lot.

Every time I do one of these fury creatures I love playing with the ear colors, and making the face

as realistic, and lifelike as possible.  These things are quite the challenge, besides being small.

Thanks again !

My daughter saw the page and said she needed a photo to indicate size.

So I added another photo next to a quarter.. LOL

32mm, is pretty small.

Jay