Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Reaper 89017: Imrijka, Iconic Inquisitor in Bones

I've done that particular mini three times now; she's very popular with the lady gamers who favor a practical approach instead of the "I dare you to hit my cleavage" style of mini.

Fine work!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This is the wolf from the bones animal companions set (77216).  Googled a bunch of wolf photos and then the wolfie painted up really quick.  Might put some plants on the base later.

• By Doug Sundseth
      A nasty-looking fellow that looks entirely interested in carving off bits of your anatomy.

I'm reasonably happy with his face and I think the color scheme works fairly well. Pretty much intended as a tabletop figure, he was quite a bit of fun to paint.
    • By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure a couple of weeks ago, but never posted pics;

While he's titled "rogue", I thought he came across better as a fighter, so I painted the armor metallic.

Just tabletop standard, not intended for any sort of competition. Definitely needs more lining, especially on the belt.
    • By Maledrakh
      #144:

AKA Shardra, Iconic Shaman, sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

This one has some glaringly obvious print lines (or whatever those are) up the right side of her cape. I mean:

And I even tried to hide them by using a dark colour on the cape and avoiding to highlight the area as much as I could. Still. Strike one for quality control there.

Size does matter. Well. Scale does matter.
      At any rate, I will be doing something else than painting characters for a while as it has been a bit of an uninspired slog as of late.

Pathfinder Iconics
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones, are currently available in Metal.
    • By Maledrakh
      #143:

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.—Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing." -Hamlet in Hamlet, Shakespeare
      AKA Mavaro, Iconic Occultist, sculpted by Bobby Jackson

Size does matter. Well. Scale does matter.
      At any rate, I will be doing something else than painting characters for a while as it has been a bit of an uninspired slog as of late.

Pathfinder Iconics
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones, are currently available in Metal.
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)