Reaper 14051: Janna the Wandering Barbarian

Citrine

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's 02953, Cyclops sculpted by Tim Prow. It stands on a 25mm base and is 40mm tall to the top of the head. I've wanted to paint this model for a long time, it's been patiently waiting on the shelf for months. I finally found time to complete it last night during a late night session. I painted the grass on the base so it would look like orange tundra moss instead of regular green broccoli. What do you think?

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mikhail XVI, part of the Jedza gang from the game Malifaux by Wyrd Games.

Struggled a bit with this one, I can find the details on Malifaux minis a bit hard to pick out sometimes, but I think I did a good job on his head and sword.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 60142 Golden Guardian I painted for the Pathfinder painting contest. This model was sculpted by Tim Prow. It was the perfect miniature to practice my nmm.

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)