Sign in to follow this  
GlenP

Papa Golem's Pizza

How many pieces of flair does he have?

Seriously though, excellent work!

Great idea. Great execution.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I must admit to being curious as to why there are two threads here; one with a description, but no pics, and one with pics, but no descriptions. Trying to fix...

...later. The fix seems to have worked.

Edited by GlenP

Wow!!! I love this so much, such a fun and clever idea, executed brilliantly! Your paint job is beautiful and clean, and the freehanding on the pizza (I assume it's freehand...?) is excellent! Well done indeed! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Amazing conversion and execution.

The colorful buttons and patch in the back are a great touch.

Though, I don't think I'd want grated cheese from its rusty cheese grater-hand thinggy...

The Jarlsburg is in his other pocket.  Seriously, that is a great piece.  love the execution and the idea is stellar!

Pizzarific dude!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the last Dark Dwarf I painted for my Duergar squad. I converted a 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter sculpted by Bobby Jackson to make it look more like a Striker. I changed the original hammer head for a 3D printed two sided meat tenderizer and added the eye patch. Thanks to Derek feedback, I really pushed myself on this one. I think I spent something like 3 or 4 hours on the beard only. It is standing on a 2 inches square base. The ball and chain are made of Milliput and a 3mm hobby chain. Your comments are welcome. Group pictures coming soon.

• By Lostraven
      I got this figure from an Asset Drop box. According to the accompanying documentation it is called White Mage from Lion Tower. It is a very delicate looking casting but unfortunately there were several bubble poc marks on the cloak that had to be filled and several artifacts at various locations that had to be removed. To me it has an anime vibe and used a lot of anime images from Pinterest as reference/inspiration. I had a real hard time with the face, especially the eyes due to fine features. The base is a resin Groundwerks temple base that I've had for ages.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackforgegames/the-ancestors-tenjin

Story

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of my latest work. It was a very fun piece to paint. The T-Rex fossil on its back and the different types of stones that form this extraplanar creature are amazing. I painted the crystals as amethysts, well suited for an earth protector. This purple stone is said to be incredibly protective, healing, and purifying. It's claimed it can help rid the mind of negative thoughts and bring forth humility, sincerity, and spiritual wisdom.

This Bones model 77185, Large Earth elemental was sculpted by Kevin Williams. I changed the position of his right arm and  mounted it on a 75mm (huge size) square base.

• By Thrym
      After assembling the Graveyard Golem I decided I wanted to adjust the warp of the gates on the golem's back.

So using two copper staples, I shaped them to an arch and gouged a notch on each wing.  Then cut the staple to leave a sharp point.  After that, I insert the staple using pliers and force.

Next I will secure the wire to the gate posts with superglue and then shape the wire and wing to the desired warp.  Once setup I will glue the wire to the remaining gate bars.

With the main new bars secured, I will intertwine some floral wire to dress up the bars and gate wings.

Stay tuned and Enjoy.  Please stay safe. 
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)