• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Done, finally.

It took me three attempts until it felt right and in between he spent a lot of time on the shelf of shame (and at one point he even went back into the box of forgetfulness). As long as I tried to paint him up as "the Unclean" with a chaos/evil vibe it would not work.

And then I thought about making him "the clean", which led me to musing about the color scheme of iPhones. That did the trick. In fact, the decision to go with "space grey" instead of "rose gold" was a very close one. And I DO have a bottle of rose gold paint, so it's not an empty threat! 
      I departed a bit from the iPhone colour scheme, so as not to run into any copyright issues...

Enjoy, c&c are very welcome.
    • By ironman1231
      Looks like Miniac will be doing something to promote this, which I think will likely take it to funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bamdungeondelvers/dungeon-delvers

I think the frogfolk are particularly fun, but they have a bunch of other stuff. Worth checking out, there's an early bird special for the STL files or the physical resin prints. Because they're doing it all in house, appears to have a pretty quick turnaround too. 

• By jadeite
      New project page (no prices yet), should go live at 5am PST:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bamdungeondelvers/dungeon-delvers-0
    • By Iridil
      Hi all - here is the courtesan townsfolk figure from Bones IV. I learned that yes, just as everyone says, orange does not cover well. 100 coats of orange later....

• By Inarah
      This fishwife is up early, hawking the freshest catch of the day in the village square. 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)