Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

02677: Townsfolk IV: Bandit

Excellent color selection and very well executed. The skin is fantastic

• Like 1

Nice, subdued colours, that work very well for a highway man. The eyes look great and you successfully avoided the "startled" look. The only suggestion I have is to apply a glaze to the skin to make the transitions between highlight and shadow more subtle.

• Like 1

Nice, subdued colours, that work very well for a highway man. The eyes look great and you successfully avoided the "startled" look. The only suggestion I have is to apply a glaze to the skin to make the transitions between highlight and shadow more subtle.

Yeah, good call. I'm really getting into glazing now, it's amazing what a difference it can make.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      Here is the Bones 4 version of the metal figure that is found in another townsfolk blister (referenced in tags). I continued to play with texture and also challenged my self to push the contrast.

• By Lostraven
      This is the Bones 4 version of the metal one that is found in a 3-pack of townsfolk figures. I took the opportunity to do some experimentation with rendering texture.

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello guys i would like to show off my progress of creating 3 miniatures of Werewolves !! 
      This is work in progress and I will be updating this post for next few weeks. 
      I really hope you will enjoy this process. 

If you have different ideas about Werewolves please let me know!  
      I would love to sculpt one miniature based on suggestions and feedback, so if you have any references please feel free to share!

First one is almost done, here is a concept for this bad boy. 
      More updates coming soon! 
      Thanks for watching :-) 

Also feel please check out my other work here :-)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Artist/Art-of-Arkadiusz-Matyszewski-490287648116407/
    • By Inarah
      Coming soon, sometime this month. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skies-of-sordane/skies-of-sordane-3d-printable-stl-airships-and-miniatures

• By lexomatic
      ...Changa and the Jade Phoenix

Sorry for formatting. I've had an awful time pasting anything into the forums.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)