Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Pendrake's 2017 Art Thread
Image 1: Wizard Out For A Stroll
(On a Trilithon)
Image 2: Terrano-dactyl Thing
(On Bowling Night)
Image 3: The Terradon From Image 2
(colorized and captioned)
Image 4: The Obsidian Axe
(Illustration from a short story)
Image 5: Runes, Tree, Stone
Image 6: A Map
& Index Links
Previous Art Thread
First picture is in the second post.
The obligatory rules posting:
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
Greetings forum things! Once again, I, the Griffin of Grumpiness snag the tattered robe of the Quisitor in my beak for this the ninth month of Old Rome's calendar and also the month all Turkeys Dread!
Question for Thursday, Nov 1st:
Halloween is behind us, how long will you tolerate the decorations thereof?
When do yours (if you had some) get stowed away for next year?
Penny ^ ...New model in blister. ^
This guy is big enough to take up the footprint of four infantry skeletons. The penny is 19mm diameter. The plan is to give the figure a 40mm square, equivalent to four 20x20 bases arranged in a square.
He will count as four members of the unit he'll be assigned to.
Who's Online 7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)