The gathering begins...

lstormhammer

right, structured magic, elves, yeah, yeah. Should be fine for a Skoli. Am I missing something? I'm not sure how this addresses my post...

oh, did I miss something about the Diviner? I better go back & reread to see if she's elven or not. Is that what you were talking about?

cd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That kind'a sounds painful....

Exceptional strength really isn't used much, but it's good to have if someone /really/ wants to play a 'ported character. And I figure, at one point Stern will be forced to hold up something /really/ heavy.... Like the Skoli and the Night Elf's shopping bags. ;)

--lstormhammer, Eeeevil Gee Em.

i really had no idea what it would weigh when I started shopping. wow! that weight adds up quick.

still trying to figure out how i'm going to carry appropriate rations for the war dog. I still have some weight left for a medium load, but it's hard to conceptualize _volume_ and whether or not my backpack would be full

i really had no idea what it would weigh when I started shopping. wow! that weight adds up quick.

still trying to figure out how i'm going to carry appropriate rations for the war dog. I still have some weight left for a medium load, but it's hard to conceptualize _volume_ and whether or not my backpack would be full

what the current DM in all his greatness has done is catigorize all the items into a faint/diminuative/tiny/small/medium/large/uh what ever is next ( i had to carry a pipe organ for a barb for a while) it works great for volume... i dont remember every thing so i'll have to look in his "almighty note book of over flowing"

Well, here's my opinion of things:

It doesn't matter.

I have a Standard Adventuring Gear section in my brain, and if someone needs, say: 50 feet of rope, I can generally assume they have it. I also assume most adventurers have a list of things they always carry with them no matter what. True, they may be removed from the characters (current example being the past post in the IC section), but they can be relativly assured they can reprovision if nessassary.

For those of you who really are worried about the things you're carrying, or just like to cross class your Fighter with Quartermaster levels, then get a mule. Otherwise, if you go light, and easy, you'll most likely be able to get anything you desperatly need.

--lstormhammer, Gee Em

Edited to take the change in Player line up into account, no real substance is different.

Here is My Character Sheet if anyone wants to see it. †Playing a female dwarf, I have chosen Sandra Garrity's

#2063 Ametrine Earthlyle

as my mini and as my name(if no ReapPeeps mind).

Bearded Skald and I have sibling characters, so we have some shared history. †And we didn't quite agree on all of it so it is a work in progress. †So subject to final edit, here she is...

<snip>

Once on island, She really dug the natives and their customs and habits, totally frustrating him in her total acceptance of the new. †Once their mission was completed she announced she was staying there. †Although he knew better than to let her make such a rash and foolhardy decision, his honor and tenacity, requires that he return with the party.

They have just put the bid collector and the rest of his entourage aboard the boat, and parted gruff, but fondly. Ame is at the local tavern for a cuppa when the story begins.<snip>

Hope that this is alright with everyone, especially BSkald, it still keeps him out there somewhere.

cbs